Perfect response.  It provides a valid lead to the question... and
anyone who reads between the lines well see your opinion.

I want to hear your opinions!... but it is sad to see an innocent
question/person get flamed.  It proves yet another example of why
newbies may not post here.

If you or I had asked the question, we may be able to take the heat
since we know the regulars here.  However, for a new person to get
crap from multiple people is the quickest way to lose a member.

-Matt

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Josh Leo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> ok then, well I will keep my ideas/opinions to myself and say
>
> check out craigslist, that is what Andrew of Rocketboom did and it
seems to
> have worked for him!
>
> On 5/10/06, LeanBackVids.com <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Josh, this is a little unfair.  Sian has a marketing plan for his site
> > and simply asked for help finding a "video podcast hostess".
> >
> > Rather than being freindly and helpful, many users would rather flame
> > his business plan.  That is not very communal.
> >
> > Adam Quirk was the only one who provided a helpful response by
> > providing the following sites.
> >
> > http://mandy.com/
> > http://onemodelplace.com/
> > http://craigslist.com
> >
> > Why try to make this into some big "women as objects" argument?
> >
> > It is his site and he knows what he wants.  Making Sian look like some
> > sexist person trying to exploit women is rude.
> >
> > I highly doubt anything said about women in advertising will change
> > the fact that women "sell" to more people than men.
> >
> > -Matt
> >

> > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Josh Leo" <joshleo@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Let's rephrase the original proposal for what it is:
> > >
> > > Can anyone out there help me with this? ....... We are looking
to hire a
> > > an object that is sexually arousing to our main demographic to host
> > our show
> > > avout golf. What would be the most effective way to spread the word
> > about
> > > this opportunity to continue to treat women as objects, use their
> > bodies as
> > > marketing tools, and perpetuate this practice in new forms of media?
> > Or do
> > > you know anyone who might be interested in selling their good
looks for
> > > financial gain?
> > > Thanks,
> > >

> > Yahoo! Groups Links