--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Brad Webb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> That's the kicker, too. The only TRULY sexist part of the whole thread
> until this point was the fact that they were ONLY looking for an
> attractive WOMAN.

No, the kicker is that the original post said no such thing. All the sexist stuff came later
and was all contributed by members of this. Very. Group.

See?

Golf Publisher Syndications publishes over 40 online golf
publications, reaching over 2 million golfers a month.

We need to hire a contract female vlogcaster for short promotional
vlogs on resorts and golf courses.

http://www.golfpublisher.com/jobs/forms/vlogging.htm

Please apply here and a reprentative will get with you.

Randy Lindner
Golf Publisher

Fireant Individual Use
Explains