Nice video, Brittany. But wow, what a filthy mouth you have. Seriously.

Now, for the record, we'd be interested in an older hostess as well.
Getting lots of interesting auditions vlogs so far, I'm happy to say!

http://www.golfpublisher.com/jobs/forms/tvhostess.htm

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Brittany Shoot"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm pretty angry, but please take this in the spirit in which it is
intended.

> I made a video about how the sexist comments on this listserv made me
> feel.  It's not all in fun, and having just joined the list after
> resisting for months, I know why I was warned not to bother with this
> "conversation" at all.  I'll keep my subscription, but I'll probably
> female who emailed me to alert me to today's dose of bullshit.
>
> Go watch this:
> http://modernfeminist.blogspot.com/2006/05/sexism-in-vlogosphere.html

Fireant Individual Use
Explains