Every time i go to convert my movies i have to do it in the (DV-AVI)
(NTSC) format. If i chooes anything else like, video for brodband
(512kbps) It says "Windows movie maker cannot save the movie to the
specified location.Verify tha the original source files used in your
movie are still available, that the saving location is still
available, and that there is enough free disk space available, and
then try again."  I have NO idea why! Like i said after i get this
messege i can go right back and save in (DV-AVI)(NTSC).  Iv checked
all the things it told me too! o wells if anyone knows whats going on
or can help me i would be very thanksfull.

Fireant Individual Use
Explains