around the 11/5/06 awarner20 mentioned about ===SPAM===
[videoblogging] Re: Vlog with html links? that:
>Hmmm...wrap the mp4 in a MOV file eh? I'll have to start googling
>around for info on that. Thanks! Anyone know of any tutorials
>available?

open mp4 in quicktime, file save as. now wrapped in mov

links:
ezedia qti.
livestage pro
cleaner

smil does not let you add links on parts of video, only the entire video.

ezedia is very easy and as consequence quite constrained (no access
to programming features). the essay assignment located at <URL:
http://hypertext.rmit.edu.au/vlog/archives/2006/04/03/the-research-brief/ >
was written in ezedia, which all of my students use to write time
based QT essays with.
--
cheers
Adrian Miles