around the 11/5/06 awarner20 mentioned about ===SPAM===
[videoblogging] Re: Vlog with html links? that:
>Yes, I'm looking to put text links now at the end of the video. I
>will be using original music from local bands and would likr to link
>to their websites with a text link. Eventually, I'd like to put in an
>image link, but I'll settle for just text to get started.

textation (google it) will let you add text tracks and clickable text
tracks to QT (you can do it by hand but its slow and clumsy). Ezedia
will very easily add image or text links (ezedia qti).
--
cheers
Adrian Miles

Fireant Individual Use