Whew, okay. I just finished peaking under every rock I could think of
to find all the women videobloggers I could find and I came up with
around 70. I was actaully quite surprised - it never seemed like that
many - not that 70 is "that many."

So, okay... I promised myself that I would give back (not that I'm
like out of it to be giving back - but you know what I mean) to the
vlogging community somehow. And I do like the idea of collaborating -
even though I'm often short on time. So in an attempt to bridge a
virtual gap of sorts I created this collective: <http://vidlicious.com>

I really want to see more women creating video. I want us to find ways
to work together. And I often like that we don't agree on things
because it keeps us on point and thinking and finding solutions.

This collective vlog is just one big link loving/video-making fest. So
please email me if you'd like to join. If you don't email me, I'll be
forced to spend  another night sending out 70 individual emails asking
for support. I'm hoping it benefits us all as it continues to evolve.

Okay, I'll be waiting!

Zadi
http://smashface.com/vlog
http://vidlicious.com

PS: And if you know of any female vlogger I missed on the list, email
me that info too. Thanks...

Fireant Individual Use
Explains