HI Duncan,

So long as people understand me and try not to make me a scapegoat as normal, people watch documentaries when they want to, it doesn't make them their favorites, DAVID ATTENBOROUGH Rules in my opinion.  I have also watched Road To Guantanamo and horizon and for that matter most documentaries that go deeper than Guantanamo and why the falling man isn't who we first thought he was.  I have also watched Three Women From Iraq, but this doesn't really add to my watching TV Documentaries made by The BBC or Channel 4.  No one listed the show on sexism and disablements.   I wonder why?

Paul