Sorry, hard to jump in some times... I realize now that you were a
site visitor making a comment rather than the site developer.

Active-X and IE?...
Is Freevlog doing something that IE is required?

If not, you really should get Firefox and check out all the
extensions... http://getfirefox.com

Sorry to add more confusion - Matt

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "gmjoyce_y" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thank you for the link, by the way. I'll give it a try. But coding is
> greek to me. (Or is it geek?)
>
> --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "LeanBackVids.com"
> <leanbackvids@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "gmjoyce_y" <gmjoyce_y@> wrote:
> > >
> > > I know Michael Verdi and others solved the active-x/unprogressive
> > > download problem with their popup maker (yay Freevlog), but is
there a
> > > version that opens up in a new full-sized window rather than a sized
> > > popup? I'd just like to have the option of either a popup or
> > > full-sized window.
> >
> > What is the "active-x/unprogressive download problem"?
> >
> > Popping off new windows is done w/ _javascript_...
> >
> > window.open('url to open','window name','attribute1,attribute2');
> >
> > More info here...
> > http://www.pageresource.com/jscript/jwinopen.htm
> >
> > The "option" of sized vs. full could be done with 2 text/graphic links
> > or a form (select) dropdown that submits on change rather then needed
> > a submit button.
> >
> > -Matt

Fireant Individual Use
Explains