Yes, it does work very well when it has the right info from you. I love your sock puppet video by the way!

After looking at your source code I see you entered your blip.tv WEBPAGE link. Every code generator needs your actual video file address--always ends in .wmv, .mov,.flv. etc.

Here's your flv video direct link from blip.tv
http://blip.tv/file/get/Tokyojosh-IntroSoc826.flv

-- use that link with http://www.FreeVideoCoding.com

Nerissa

> I cant make it work for me at allllll. Iv been trying for ever.  My
> blog is tokyojosh.blogspot.com  If anyone can take any of my movies
> and show me how to inbed them on my pg i would be super thankful.  I
> got it to wrok once and i have no IDEA how i did it. Also i have Vpip
> in my template

Nerissa Oden
http://TheVideoQueen.com
http://FreeMediaGuide.com