Aloha Greg,

We haven't had time to properly announce this to the list yet, but our solution may work for you. We took what Josh and Michael and the others had done and re-fashioned it for what we needed over at Beach Walks with Rox ( http://www.beachwalks.tv). Check out any of our video popups on the current home page and you'll see that our window pops up to a size we specify so as to include other graphics and links.

After several people emailed and contacted us wanting to know how we did it, I decided to clean it up a bit, make it easy for others to use, and provide it for download. In addition to the regular video URL and image URL links, our form allows you to enter the popup window Width and Height as well as the browser window title. A single configuration file has detailed instructions on how to install and configure it for use on your own site/server.

Right now you have to install it on your own server but if a lot of vloggers with with vlogs at Blogger and Wordpress.com and other free sites that don't allow you to upload your own files let us know that they'd like to have this functionality as well, we might think about making it a hosted service or perhaps set it up at Freevlog.

Detailed instructions and download link are at: http://www.beachwalks.tv/popup/

-shane
http://www.beachwalks.tv
http://www.barefeetstudios.com