Hi Simon ::

I subscribed via iTunes, downloaded #4, then went to update the ipod, but it did not
update. I tried to manually drag it over, as well, and the ipod still wouldn't except it. So
something must be slightly off. I checked how you encoded it and looked correct to me, as
far as I know of... however, I do not export my .mov videos as h.264.

Not sure, but wanted to let you know my experience!

take care,
Kev!
LimeBlog
blog.lgt2.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "sdorfman.rm" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Anyone have a video iPod?  Could you test my iTunes feed and see if the movies play on
your
> iPod please?
>
> This link should open the iTunes feed:
>
> http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?
> id=153148525&s=143441
>
> Or:
> In iTunes, click on the Advanced menu item.
> Select Subscribe to Podcast¬Ö from the drop-down menu.
> Type this address into the URL window that opens:
> http://www.peopleofneworleans.com/feed/
>
> Thanks very much for any help!
> Simon

Fireant Individual Typepad