Anne, while Current TV might cut the check, I'm pretty certain the
L'Oreal payed Current sum massive sum of money that more than covers
the $1000 that Current will be dishing out. So I'd say L'oreal *is*
compensating folks. Further, if the video someone made was picked up
outside of Current, that person would be paid for their commercial to
air on other stations, but that check wouldn't come from Current
anymore, it'd either come from L'Oreal, or some company they had
contracted with to write the checks.

Josh