Wait just a minute, why feminists particularly?

Look, I don't have anything against extremely beautiful women (or men);
I'm just tired of being forced to look at them (as well as
perfect-looking men) exclusively in positions of power to the exclusion
of everybody else. In part why I was drawn to the vlogosphere and
podcasting for my entertainment.

Choice differentiates humans from animals, the choice to go with or
against instinct. I choose to go against my instinct to prefer the
best-looking and prefer the best-hearted and most active instead. My
life's much richer that way.

Jan

--
http://fauxpress.blogspot.com - motion