Here are some...

Democracy Now
http://www.democracynow.org/podcast_help.shtml

MediaRights.org and the Media That Matters Film Festival
http://www.mediarights.org/
http://www.mediathatmattersfest.org/mtm05/

Brave New Television
http://www.bravenewfilms.org/television.php

Media Matters for America
http://mediamatters.org/

jenSimmons
http://www.jensimmons.com
On May 16, 2006, at 5:41 PM, Adam Quirk wrote:

http://atheistviewpoint.tv/nowshowing.shtml

On 5/16/06, Andreas Haugstrup < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: I'm doing a talk next week and among other things I get to show examples
of different types of videoblogs.

One genre is giving me trouble: Videoblogs from organizations. It can be
non-profit, for-profit, small or big. Which organizations are doing
videoblogging? I have a very loose definition of organizations like
"people working together for a common goal". It can be the local chess
club or Walmart.

I have found a small handful: General Motors video blog, Israeli Consulate
in NYC, mediapolicyblog.org are some. Do you know any more? Feel free to
promote yourself.

I'm not looking for collectives who have gathered around creating
videoblogs (their common goal being creating media). I have plenty of
examples of that (the pan, rocketboom, human-dog and a million others).

I hope you can help. You can also mail me directly with examples.

--
Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen