I...I...I'm...I...uh...I'm semi-speechless on both counts:Both The Malkinatrix and the
Googlalia give me a bad case of the heebiejeebies.

...I think the Goog freaks me out more, though. Michelley I can just tune out...but that
Googleonoscopy show: so that's where internet video is headed?

Gee.

Ewww.

Bekah

--