yup. wrote about it a while back

http://tinyurl.com/fu6sn

you simply must check out the terms of service! it's hilarious and oh, so typical.

On 5/18/06, Jen Simmons <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  I just found out about that Michelle Malkin has a vlog:
>  <http://hotair.com/>

This is bizarre - their format choices I mean. It's golf hottie meets
right-wing think tank. David Duke et al redressed for the 21st century
neo-MTV generation. God.

> so that's where internet video is headed?

Yes. I do think so. Unfortunately once again the mega-corporations and
the ultra-conservative crazies jump on the new-technology bandwagon
long before the masses of everyday people and the artists / non-profits
/ power-to-the-people people. This is why I want us all to keep asking
what format do we each want to use?? Why?? Don't just copy blindly...

jen

jenSimmons
http://www.jensimmons.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/lBLqlB/TM