Thanks Andy,
I can't wait to see it.

ron
On May 18, 2006, at 8:32 AM, Andy Carvin wrote:

>  Net Neutrality is not government regulation ... unless you consider
the Bill of Rights regulation

absolutely... "regulation" is a canard thrown out by the telcos in their
million-dollar-a-day lobbying spree in Washington. They're basically
asking for the right to not have to play fairly and get away with
walling off online content from the public based on their individual
profit motives. Go to DC and pick up the latest copy of Roll Call - it's
plastered with pro-telco full-page ads. The money being spent lobbying
against the public interest is staggering.

Last night I participated in a panel of public media activists in
Boston's Chinatown. Dan Coughlin of Manhattan Neighborhood Networks gave
a great presentation about what's at stake with the COPE legislation
(the telco-sponsored House bill that's attacking community media and
eviscerating network neutrality). I recorded a podcast of it and plan to
post it later today. We also shot the whole panel on dv and will be
uploading it in the coming days...

andy

--
Andy Carvin