Thanks guys!

On 5/18/06, Bill Streeter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Use iTunes. You need to make sure that your import settings in
iTunes is set to MP3 and once that is set you can right click or
control click on a song and a contextual menu will appear with one
of the options being "convert this song to mp3." iTunes uses
whatever the import setting is for this so if you are seeing convert
song to... AIF or AAC then you need to change that in your
preferences.

Bill Streeter
LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
www.lofistl.com