thanks enric, please do add points of interest that you think others might find useful

Enric wrote:
Very nice work, Markus.

  -- Enric

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Markus Sandy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

and on the 'wiki' map

http://map.etitio.us

Enric wrote:

The Mint Karoake Lounge ( http://www.themint.net/frontpage.htm ), a
few blocks from Vloggercon.  On the wiki.

 -- Enric

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Susan" <kitykity@> wrote:

So very, very awesome!  And you guys saw this coming... I made a page
on the wiki...

http://wiki.vloggercon.com/index.php?title=Sunday_night_karaoke%21

Add yer stuff!

Susan
http://vlog.kitykity.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Enric" <enric@> wrote:

If Susan & Casey sing, I think you'll have an audience.

 -- Enric

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Josh Wolf <inthecity@> wrote:

There's a place on Lombard street that'd work pretty good if there
are plenty of Karoake people interested...

Josh