Yes Matt I figured it out, it was the summary burner I had turned on
in Feedburner.

Also thanks for the advise on the WP feed. I knew about this but I
was going to fix it with a server redirect of the feed, which I
tried to do myself but failed and haven't had a chance to revisit
the issue. But based on my server stats there are a lot of people
that subscribe to the wp feeds but of course I have no way to even
guess how many that is.

Bill Streeter
LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
www.lofistl.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "LeanBackVids.com"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I've never seen this problem before, and your WordPess feed is
fine...
> http://lofistl.com/?feed=rss2
>
> It must be something in FeedBurner, but I do not know what...
>
> On a related note, you may want to change your WP theme.
Currently,
> your alternative link in the <head> is using the WP feed instead of
> the FeedBurner one.
>
> Replace these three lines...
>
> <link rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml" title="RSS 2.0"
> href="" href="http://lofistl.com/?feed=rss2">http://lofistl.com/?feed=rss2" />
> <link rel="alternate" type="text/xml" title="RSS .92"
> href="" href="http://lofistl.com/?feed=rss">http://lofistl.com/?feed=rss" />
> <link rel="alternate" type="application/atom+xml" title="Atom 0.3"
> href="" href="http://lofistl.com/?feed=atom">http://lofistl.com/?feed=atom" />
>
> With this one line...
>
> <link rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml" title="RSS 2.0"
> href="" href="http://feeds.feedburner.com/lofistl">http://feeds.feedburner.com/lofistl" />
>
> -Matt
> ------------------
> http://vlogmap.org
>
> --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, kelly belly <kellybelly@>
wrote:

> > Bill,
> >
> >  From looking at your feed... did you turn on "Summary Burner"
on
> > your feed? You might need to turn that off to get the links to
work.

> > If that's not it ... have you checked your origin feed, the one
that
> > Feedburner points to? Do your posts contain the HTML for live
links
> > in that feed? I know some blogging platforms have an option to
> > convert the HTML in the feed to plain text... if that option is
on
> > you'll need to turn it off.
> >

> > /Kelly
> > --
> > http://kellybelly.net
> >

> > On May 19, 2006, at 12:34 PM, Bill Streeter wrote:
> >
> > > What is the setting in Feedburner that would make my links
live in my
> > > feed? I post links to everything in my videos but they just
show up as
> > > non-linked text in my Feed. Other Feedburner feeds I've seen
have live
> > > links in them. What's the deal?
> > >
> > > Bill Streeter
> > > LO-FI SAINT LOUIS