From: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com [mailto:videoblogging@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of brandenburg_wayne
Sent: Saturday, 20 May, 2006 11:52 AM
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [videoblogging] New Member with Questions

Hello Everyone,

I'm a student at the Academy of Art University in San Francisco, CA.
I'm interested in making web episodic shows.  I was wondering if
anyone here has any good examples of current web episodic shows.  I am
working on getting my own vlog up as the instructions on the main page
of this group suggests.  I hope to get my films up so others can see
my work.  Are there any other aspiring filmmakers here?  I'd love to
watch your work.  I'm of the mindset that one can never stop learning
and there is no better teacher than one's peers.

Thank you,
Wayne

--
    Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc.