yeah erin!
i donated!

only a few dollars per person
and she can get here!

cheers!

-ryanne

On 5/21/06, Erin Nealey < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I found a great last minute deal on a flight to San Francisco last
night. I had no hope of going to Vloggercon at all until finding this!
The thing is, the flight is an excellent deal.. but the additional
costs still add up to money we still don't really have. I really hope
to make it to Vloggercon to meet you all :) If you would like to help
me out.. read more here.

http://nealey.blogspot.com/2006/05/help-us-get-to-vloggercon.html

Erin Nealey
Mom's Brag Vlog
nealey.blogspot.com

PLEASE????? :)

Home is just a click away. Make Yahoo! your home page now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/lBLqlB/TM