around the 21/5/06 deepanjan_nag_123 mentioned about ===SPAM===
[videoblogging] 3gp converter that:
>Hi! I have a Nokia 6681 and use it sometimes to shoot videos. The
>videos are in the 3gpp format. I would like to upload my mobile videos
>to Youtube, but Youtube doesn't support the 3gp format. There are some
>file format converters but they are all commercial products and do not
>allow me to convert videos of length greater than 5 mons.
>Are you folks aware of any free or opensource video format converter
>that'll help convert my 3gp files into one of the accepted Youtube
>formats?

no but qt pro will do it.

there should not be free ones that do it because 3pg is part of mpeg4
which is an open but not free standard (it requires licencing to use)
--
cheers
Adrian Miles

Fireant Individual Typepad