It's the mirror universe RocketBoom... wrong in so many ways.  It's
not badly made but they've gone about publicizing their show in a
completely different way.  They're YouTube/MySpace whores (and that's
not an insult... just an observation).

I've actually been watching the show regularly simply out of
curiousity... I'm not a big fan, but it's an intersting concept to
follow; a blatent ripoff.

Although I, personally, am not drawn in by the charm of Ms. Melankey,
my friend Vince is smitten...

I have a feeling these guys are here to stay... the only problem is
that the audience demographic is so different to Rocketboom that I'm
not sure how advertizers feel about the copycat nature of the show.

Only time will tell... as it will with all of us...

It's 4:26am and I'm still up editing with Rudy,
Casey

http://www.galacticast.com/

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "LeanBackVids.com"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: