From: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2006 9:27 PM
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [videoblogging] Digest Number 1783

There are 2 messages in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

      1. I just open my first "dedicated" volg
           From: "Babolat Sebastien" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      2. Re: avid free dv alternative
           From: "Dan R" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 00:25:02 -0000
   From: "Babolat Sebastien" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: I just open my first "dedicated" volg

Well,

I always wanted to do video. I have some in my current podcast
(www.frenchpodclass.com), but that is not the same.

so here it is: www.francewithsebastien.com (also available on itunes.)

I know that :
1/ it is not the best video quality ever, but i am limited on
the materials and the set up, and overall,
2/ with what I have, am pretty happy (everything was done with a
camera and can not put away that automatic light).

If you ever donate a videocamera, well, I am here!

Sebastien
www.frenchieproductions.com

Message: 2