Hey Blips,
That Spam-Karma really did the trick!
Thanks,
-Verdi

On 5/18/06, vlogassist <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
I asume you are using WordPress, I use Spam-Karma for about 3 years on
my blog and now also on my vlog, it takes care of comment spam and
track back spam 99% of the time.

It is a very easy plugin, upload it, activate it and it works like a
charm;

Link to the plugin;
http://unknowngenius.com/blog/wordpress/spam-karma/

blips