Did you have Akismet activated? Do you now have both? Or did you have nothing and now you have Spam-Karma?

I finally did get Akismet turned on. It just worked when I tried it again. I also upgraded my Wordpress to 2.2 (from 1.5) finally on my main site. When I checked for spam this weekend, I had over 1500 spam comments on jensimmons.com -- GOD. It's one thing to have 100 or so, a pain to clear out, but oh well. But when it's 1500 -- with less then half being caught by Wordpress itself (which meant I had to delete them all individually in sets of 20) -- it was time to take some serious action.

I'm wondering do people like Akismet or Spam-Karma better? And /or is it possible to run both?

jen

jenSimmons
http://www.jensimmons.com