Imagine, this being used to *distribute* your vlog! Yes, use the adsense video ad serving engine to serve up YOUR vlog to targeted sites. You'd be paying for click through traffic, but what if you had a compelling story you wanted to tell? It doesn't have to be about SELLING something...

On 5/24/06, Andreas Haugstrup <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Wed, 24 May 2006 15:39:25 +0200, bordercollieaustralianshepherd
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I see this as a positive for vlogging anyone else?

Why?
So videobloggers can put more ads on their vlogs?
So videobloggers can pay Google to have their vlog-ads featured on other
websites?

Those don't strike me as particulary interesting options.

--
Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen

Fireant Individual Typepad
Use Explains