Bruce Wayne is Batman's "real" name and his butler calls him "Master
Wayne"......it's a comic geek thing......some have the whole "tech
geek" thing we have the comic geek thing...and the fact I call myself
the Batman Geek.....

THAT should clear things up.....

Heath - Batman Geek
http://batmangeek7.blogspot.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Anne Walk"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Master Wayne? now i'm confused...
>
> On 5/24/06, Casey McKinnon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > [Casey wipes the tears from her eyes]
> >
> > Woah... okay, I see what you mean now.
> >
> > Casey
> > http://www.galacticast.com/
> >

> > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Heath" <heathparks@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Stupid me, I put the wrong post in, (not that wasn't a good one
as
> > > well, but it was the one Called "Became a Nurse" from that
archive
> > > page.......that one makes more sense with the rest of my
comments

> > > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Casey McKinnon"

> > > was
> > > really got