It didn't say "equal to" though. It said "contains the same".

In vernacular English it can go either way. Do you have a picture of Lindsay Lohan and one of Keira Knightly on your website? Cool, my site contains the same ones. (But I also have a picture of a decapitated elephant.) And my new, improved license contains all the same elements as the two old ones.