--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Deirdre Straughan"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I tried, but the map offers no labels to tell me what city I'm on or
> near, and I'm not so good at geography that I can pick New Delhi off a
> topographical map!

Yeah, Google has gotten a lot of heat for not plotting the major
international cities.  They're busy hyping that Australia and New
Zealand just got street-level maps.

Anyways, I added a small button to the lower right of the geo finder
map that says "Location Search".  Clicking it causes a search box to
appear where you can lookup either a US street address or an
international city.

Searching for New Delhi in India returned this location...
http://community.vlogmap.org/maps/geofinder?lat=28.6&lon=77.2

I hope that helps you find where you shot video.  If not, you could
try using Maporama, which has street-level maps for most major cities
(incl. New Delhi) and displays the lat/lon in the lower left...
http://maporama.com

-Matt
http://vlogmap.org

Fireant Individual Typepad