hi all

i created a new wiki page to help coordinate vloggercon airport arrivals

it may be useful to know who is coming in when and where - please add
yourself if you want to

you may find friends that are coming in at around the same time &
airport and wish to meetup before catching transportation in to the city
or wherever you are staying (I recommend the BART subway as best bet for
most people).

California locals driving into the city for events may wish to check the
wiki page in case they can stop off at the airport and pick up a few
folks on the way.

if you have any questions, concerns or special needs, please feel free
to contact me and we will try to help you out.  contact info is on the wiki.

looking forward to seeing you all,
markus

--

Markus Sandy