Hey Guys--

Something else that's going on here is that if you notice next to each
person's comment, there are "negative diggs."  People can now give a
thumbs-up or thumbs-down to people's comments on an article, and I'm
sure this isn't helping the article any.

http://digg.com/deals/Easy_way_to_fund_Video_Bloggers

If you all can go back to the page--read the people's comments, and if
you think they are good, click on the thumbs-up picture next to their
comments, and get them out of the negative numbers.  They're all at
about -2 right now.

Susan

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "ryanne hodson"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> someone canceled out my digg becuase i dugg my own project
> guess i didnt know the digg rules.
> they also called me spam...
>
> damn!
> so we're minus a few on there.
>
> On 5/26/06, LeanBackVids.com <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Streeter" <bill@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Also there have been rumors circulating that there
> > > are certain superusers on digg who's diggs have
> > > more weight than everyone else.
> >
> > This is true...
> > If a user has a high "homepage ratio", then they are given more
> > weight.  A high number of submitted stories is not nearly as valueable
> > has submitting a story that makes it to the frontpage.
> >
> > Take a look how they rank the top users...
> > http://digg.com/topusers
> >
> > Also, I'm sure they have an "editorial team" that promotes breaking
> > news to the homepage regardless of how many diggs it has at the
moment.

> > Here is the orginal dugg story again...
> > http://digg.com/deals/Easy_way_to_fund_Video_Bloggers
> >
> > -Matt