hey matt

got to run fast but here's one starter link that i found useful:

agile web dev with rails

http://www.pragmaticprogrammer.com/title/rails/

LeanBackVids.com wrote:
--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Markus Sandy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

http://www.typosphere.org/

Thanks for posting this Markus!  I've been itching to learn more about
Ruby on Rails but haven't had the time to install it on Dreamhost.

Any tips on making the learning process easier?  There are numerous
howtos out there (approx. 1 each day on Digg), but most are for people
who already have RoR experience.  I started to go through the tutorial
on Dreamhost's wiki, but it "assumes you know how rails apps work and
just need to get one working on your Dreamhost account."

http://wiki.dreamhost.com/index.php/Rails

Maybe I just need to put some more effort into it, but it is more my
style to get the app running w/ some sample code and let the hacking
begin from there.

Any direction would be greatly appreciated.

-Matt
http://vlogmap.org

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/lBLqlB/TM