Alright people, our friend Brett (Etherworks.ca, HomelessNation.org)
is meant to be speaking at Vloggercon on the Political Vlogging &
Social Change panel.  He starting fundraising last month and is still
just a few donations short of his target.  I've just donated and I
encourage you to do the same.

https://www.fundable.org/groupactions/brettvlog

Casey
http://www.galacticast.com/

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Brett Gaylor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Okay friends, this is my final week of fundraising for Vloggercon!  With
> your help, I'm more than halfway to my total of $600.  Big thanks to
many
> members from this list (Markus, Jay, Ryanne, Michael thank you!) and my
> peeps from Montreal!
>
> I've got six days left to raise the rest - I'm raising the money so
that I
> can participate in the Political Vlogging for Social Change panel.  I
> produce a non-profit website called Homeless Nation that aims to
help the
> Canadian street population share their stories through participatory
media.

> Please check out the video I made about the panel here:
> http://www.etherworks.ca/archives/2006/05/vloggercon_2006/
>
> And then if you can, make a pledge here:
> https://www.fundable.org/groupactions/brettvlog
>
> And our website, Homeless Nation, here:
> http://www.homelessnation.org
>
> Thanks so much for helping, and I hope to see you all at Vloggercon!
> Brett
>
> -------
> Brett Gaylor
> http://www.etherworks.ca