check out http://map.etitio.us

Laura Moncur wrote:
I looked at the wiki for the events. It would be really helpful to the
people from out of town if the addresses for the events were included.
For example, I have NO idea where the Apple store is. According to the
rumors in SLC, there is an Apple store on every corner in San
Francisco just like the churches here.

Are we supposed to call the names of the people on the wiki to RSVP?
Should there be an RSVP thing on the wiki?

Thanks...

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Jay dedman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I followed Ryan's lead and have started updating the Vloggercon wiki:
http://wiki.vloggercon.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

please help me fill in all the links and details.
what we want to do is make it EXTERMELY simply to see:
--what is happneing
---when its happening
--where its happening
--who i contact with questions
--and and relevant links

for instance, Josh Wolf's B-day party on Thursday...
who can fill in this info?

Jay

--
Adventures in Videoblogging