On Wed, 31 May 2006 22:11:53 +0200, Michael Verdi
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I did that signature thing last year some time when this came up. Now I'm
> noticing (because I forgot that was why we were doing it) that the
> signature
> is still included when hitting reply.
> What's up with that,
> Verdi

Use a better e-mail client? :o)

And now a more useful reply: It totally depends on your e-mail client.
Some strip, some don't. Mine seem to not strip when the signature is above
a previous reply (ie. if you had added your signature above my original
e-mail). It is really nice though since it also strips the Yahoo ads when
it strips the signature.

--
Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen

Fireant Individual Typepad