Yeah, that works and I've done it (using Sorenson Squeeze instead of iSquint since I'm on PC).

I guess I should have rephrased my complaint, "because the process to reuse or remix Youtube videos is unnecessarily convoluted and pisses me off to the point that I don't even bother any more".

--
Adam Quirk
thepan.org