I'm not exactly sure how to forward email and have it go to this exact thread, but I had this exact problem and Ryann and Michael sent me some geat stuff that solved my problems, so, one way or another I will forward those emails to the list, after I send this and I'll try and label them the same so they'll go in this thread ... Richard