I'm really happy to see all the really important subjects get all the attention.

Perhaps we should rename this the videobloggiobeerinatingfest.

BTW, Oberon!  The best and only great thing to come out of Kalamazoo Michigan!

Ahh, the good boasting about drinking, this is going to be so much fun.

-Mike