Hey - I'm Mike Lanza from Click.TV.  RSVPing is helpful but not absolutely necessary.  If
you don't RSVP, you can't eat or drink, that's all.  ; )  (JUST KIDDING...)

Don't get weirded out.  It's a party!  It'll be lots of fun.

For the brave among you, there's a pool here and a great view of the East Bay, plus music,
drinks, food, and a plasma screen where we'll show some of the day's events, etc.

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Casey McKinnon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yeah, it's listed on the Vloggercon wiki here:
> http://wiki.vloggercon.com/index.php?title=Saturday%2C_June_10th
>
> But, they ask you to confirm your attendance in advance here:
> http://clicktvparty.wikispaces.com/RSVP
>
> I'm used to either getting an open invitation and not replying or
> getting an exclusive invitation and RSVP-ing.  This is just foreign
> and uncomfortable to me!  Perhaps it's from working with diplomats too
> long...
>
> Casey
> http://www.galacticast.com/
>

> --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Devlon <duthied@> wrote:
> >
> > When's this party?  Is this the Saturday night thing?
> >
> > On 6/1/06, Enric <enric@> wrote:
> > >
> > > That's pretty normal for events that I go in this area.  It let's
> > > people hosting the party know how to accomodate the number of
> attendees.
> > >
> > >   -- Enric
> > >
> > > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Casey McKinnon"

> show up...

t=ms&k=Fireant&w1=Fireant&w2=Individual&w3=Typepad&w4=Use&w5=Explains&c=5&
s=65&.sig=WCpOSpSwoYO432IaYB1XiQ>

t=ms&k=Individual&w1=Fireant&w2=Individual&w3=Typepad&w4=Use&w5=Explains&c=
5&s=65&.sig=hFHM3V_4GtbmWeTN5iA9ig>

t=ms&k=Typepad&w1=Fireant&w2=Individual&w3=Typepad&w4=Use&w5=Explains&c=5
&s=65&.sig=_ro7JDo9ahztIvpG_ELM7A>

t=ms&k=Use&w1=Fireant&w2=Individual&w3=Typepad&w4=Use&w5=Explains&c=5&s=6
5&.sig=Bv8zKzTXVJwkBZ1KcmF_KQ>

t=ms&k=Explains&w1=Fireant&w2=Individual&w3=Typepad&w4=Use&w5=Explains&c=5
&s=65&.sig=pWcuDK4cvHNOMSasJvZAzA>

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]<videoblogging-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > >    -  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
> > >    Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.

> > --
> > ~Devlon
> > http://loadedpun.com | http://mefeedia.com