now that is a promo!

sadly, that is pretty much exactly how the conference will be...

On 6/2/06, Michael Sullivan < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
PERFECT!

On 6/2/06, Casey McKinnon < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Since it has been common practice over the past few weeks to post
Vloggercon Promos here on the group, I thought I'd submit ours:

http://www.galacticast.com/2006/06/02/video-vloggercon-promo/

Enjoy!
Casey
http://www.galacticast.com/

You can search right from your browser? It's easy and it's free.  See how.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/lBLqlB/TM

Sull
http://vlogdir.com
http://SpreadTheMedia.org

Fireant Individual Typepad
Use Explains

  •  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service .

  • --
    Josh Leo

    www.JoshLeo.com