Hi all,

I'm a Canadian-American vlogger based in San Francisco. I'm dying to get a first-person point of view from some Canadian muslims about what's going on there/ I'm really sad to hear about these arrests . I'm reading the newspapers and blogs but would really like to hear from real people. If there are any Canadian vloggers who are doing some interviews with people, please let me know, I'd love to see them.

Also, I'm sorry that I won't be at vloggercon ( I have a gig in LA that day). I'll be posting a vlog introduction soon.

best,
heather

heather gold

blog: subvert.com