Hello,

I believe that the Creative Commons people are going to have a big problem
with this.

(Not sure in if this is only in CC 3.0.  Or in the current CC too, but....)
Prior to this YouTube was NOT violating the CC's anti-TPM -- the
anti-anti-circumvention clause -- because although it was difficult to save
and download CC'ed videos from YouTube, it wasn't impossible and wasn't
believed to be illegal.

See...
http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/cc-licenses/2006-October/004297.html

With this however, YouTube would be violating the CC.

See ya

--
    Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc.

    charles @ reptile.ca