Hello Adam,

They probably have them on tape backup that's not accesable via any web
interface.  (Old tape backups are probably stored in a safe or a locker or
something.)

You'll probably have to ask them for it.  (Via e-mail or whatever issue
tracker they have.)

So... basically ask them for the backup for the day before the crash.

See ya