Hello Marty,

On 11/17/06, Marty Daniels <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> My question is...
>
>  How in the heck was this guy supposed to stand up after being tazered
>  for as long as he was?
>
>  When I have seen tazers used they have not been held to the person for
>  any length of time but they have been quick shocks that essentially
>  floor the person.  How can someone stand after that?
>
>  In fairness, we do not see what brought the police to the library.
>  Someone there had to believe his activity was suspect before the cops
>  arrived unless the police are being SUPER AGGRESSIVE and HUNTING in
>  university libraries now.

Unfortunately that's not the only thing that will cause police to come
after you.

(Not sure if the police in the states have this, but in Canada...) the
police have profiles they go by and quotas that they are very strongly
motiviated to obey.

If you live in an area that the police deem "bad" you can incur this
type of attack from them.

See ya

--
    Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc.