Is it just me or are their some urls missing in the email from scoble?

BTW, We have a complete guide to the 2006 vloggies winners on mefeedia also.

http://mefeedia.com/lists/46/

It includes direct links to the vlogs and their feeds for your convenience.

There was no officially published list though, so let me know if there
are any errors or omissions.

Peace,

-Mike