How about adding some non-tech concepts there, such as, how and why to make
media
for portable devices.

The Verizon (icky)/Google deal might technically misunderstand certain things,
but the flip
side is the consumer going 'WOW videos on mah phonez! woooot'

Do they give a rat's butt about standards? They want to watch video. We're
looking at
ourselves again. Maybe if you're a technologist, it's fine, yet kinda iffy if
you're a make-
media evangelist.

ER