How's this pet project of yours catching on Steve?

Are their videos other than on Blip?

Youtube? Technoratti posts? Dabble? Delicious or anywhere?

If so... may I offer a place on mefeedia to aggregate them all into
one collection?

It'd be my honor to give you a hand.

That's what mefeedia is here for.

-Mike